We are still available on the phone, but we can’t visit families at home at the moment.
The staff team are available on the phone during usual working hours and these arrangements are under constant review so please contact the office in the first instance on 0131 661 0890. Leave a message if we don’t pick up, and we will get back to you.
In light of national guidance and to minimise the impact on families and staff, and still provide a level of service, Home Link Family Support have decided that:
- Volunteers will no longer be visiting families
- Staff will no longer be visiting families
- If we already support you, we will be in contact soon via phone/Whatsapp/Skype/email and will contact you regularly to offer as much help as we can
- If you have recently been referred to us we will phone you as soon as we can
- Referrers: We are still open for referrals but it may take us longer to action them. Our secure email is being checked regularly and you can call the office on 0131 661 0890 should you wish to discuss a referral.
- We will continue to liaise with referrers
- We have got loads of ideas about how you can entertain your children at home. We’ll be putting them on Facebook soon
When all this is over we'll need more volunteers and will have a volunteer training course as soon as possible. While you are stuck at home why not fill in our application form, here?