We're very proud to have been rated EXCELLENT again in Quality In Befriending.
One of only 8 organisations in the UK to achieve this. And so far we are the only organisation to achieve it twice.
The award was developed by Befriending Networks to assess "the management expertise, processes and resources to deliver a consistently high quality service. Both client and volunteers can expect to be fully prepared and supported throughout their befriending experience. ”
The nine Practice Areas assessed by QiB are:
- client referrals, assessments and waiting lists
- volunteer recruitment, assessment and selection
- volunteer training
- reviews and ongoing support for clients and befrienders
- risk management and safety
- project resources
- monitoring & evaluation, and implementing change